- We may collect personal information about you, including but not limited to your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide when you create an account or use our services.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services you have requested.
- To send you information about our services and updates to our website.
- To respond to your inquiries and support requests.
- To improve our services and website.
- Your personal information will be processed in accordance with applicable privacy and data protection laws, including but not limited to the GDPR.
- We take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is protected againstunauthorized access, use, disclosure, and destruction.
- We will not share your personal information with third parties except as required by law or as necessary to provide you with our services.
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information.
- The right to access your personal information and receive a copy of it.
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to have your personal information erased in certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- The right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- The right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects you.
- If we make any changes, we will post the revised policy on our website and update the “Last updated” date at the top of this page.
- By using our services, you agree to be bound by the terms of our EULA.
- Our EULA sets out the terms and conditions under which you are licensed to use our services and provides information about the limitations of our liability.